Expired Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

My mum recently came across a bunch of tesco clubcard vouchers ranging from £3 to £6. They have all expired. Does anybody know if she can redeem these? Has anyone tried this before? There's about £45 in total.

Replies

• no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    curriec wrote: »
    My mum recently came across a bunch of tesco clubcard vouchers ranging from £3 to £6. They have all expired. Does anybody know if she can redeem these? Has anyone tried this before? There's about £45 in total.

If they have expired - they won't be accepted by Tesco.

Can you confirm they are Clubcard vouchers e.g. the expiry date is the end of the month, or are they conditional spend vouchers - spend £XX amount and have £3.00 or £6.00 off?

If the are CC Vouchers and have an expiry date of 2014 & perhaps 2013 - then SHE WILL NEED TO send them to the CC Head office address:

- Tesco Clubcard, FREEPOST, Sco 3145, Dundee, DD2 3ZR
    quote CC No., name and address, together with a brief note as to why she wasn't able to use them - and include the old vouchers with the letter!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • shedman20shedman20 Forumite
    4 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I found on 2nd March that £29.50 of my vouchers had expired on 28th Feb. I emailed card services to explain they were only two days out but didn't really expect much having read previous posts on here. I was very pleased to be telephoned later in the day, my expired vouchers would be cancelled and the equivalent points credited back to my account which in due course will convert to new vouchers - result! Thanks Tesco. So worth a try at least. Good luck.
  • no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tesco Clubcard - have access to newly expired vouchers for about six weeks. So taking of ones that have very recently expired shouldn't be a problem - once that's been actioned either check on-line (MCA) or see a receipt a few days later, to see the points 'jump up'.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides