What Freebies Have You Received Today?

Options

Comments

• epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lots of Damsons from a neighbour's tree, delicious.  
    I hope you mean they were a gift from your neighbour.  Technically if they fell off the tree on your side of the fence then they are still the property of your neighbour. ;)  You might have heard that if your neighbour's tree overgrows to your side you are within your rights to cut the branch but you are supposed to return the branch to your neighbour.  One of the main reasons for that is to prevent people thinking they'll prune that fruit tree that's overgrown in to their garden while it's got fruit on it meaning they can keep the fruit.
  • Savethekipper
    Options
    epm-84 said:
    Lots of Damsons from a neighbour's tree, delicious.  
    I hope you mean they were a gift from your neighbour.  Technically if they fell off the tree on your side of the fence then they are still the property of your neighbour. ;)  You might have heard that if your neighbour's tree overgrows to your side you are within your rights to cut the branch but you are supposed to return the branch to your neighbour.  One of the main reasons for that is to prevent people thinking they'll prune that fruit tree that's overgrown in to their garden while it's got fruit on it meaning they can keep the fruit.
    Invited by neighbour to help myself :-) No crimes committed :-) And they don't live next door so no overhanging branches

• Happy_shopper
    Options
    Yesterday I received: 

- YSL 'Libre' EDP Intense sample (1.2ml spray)

• jimboy500
    Options
    Yesterday I received: 

- YSL 'Libre' EDP Intense sample (1.2ml spray)

I got that one too
  • Savethekipper
    Options
    Tena samples
  • minimad1970
    Options
    Armani perfume and aftershave samples.
  • Happy_shopper
    Options
    Yesterday I received: 

- can of Smirnoff Seltzer Raspberry & Rhubarb 
    - Dior 'Sauvage' parfum sample (1ml spray) 
    - Dior 'j'adore' EDP infinissime sample (1ml spray) 

• Savethekipper
    Options
    Boots Magazine
  • Savethekipper
    Options
    A carrier bag fill of shampoo and conditioner samples from my hairdresser :-)
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,909 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    £20 birthday voucher to spend in Hobbs with no restrictions....got a brolly with dogs on it and a pair of posh tights, (paid the excess £2).  Then got a bottle of free Prosecco, worth £25, in Pizza Express with another birthday voucher.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback