What Freebies Have You Received Today?

Options

Comments

• Savethekipper
    Options
    A sample of Comfort Intense with a £1 off coupon (but it's already expired as it's only valid until 01/10/16)

Exactly what I got. I am going to email them and see if they will send a new coupon ;)
  • BettyBotter
    Options
    Exactly what I got. I am going to email them and see if they will send a new coupon ;)

Good idea - I'll do the same ;)
  • tanya2014
    Options
    i got 3 mini fragrance samples.
  • Savethekipper
    Options
    Used my MSE free ticket to Ideal Home Show at Christmas in Manchester today. Brilliant day. Picked up a free gooody bag with lots of free stuff in it and the ticket also allowed you to go into The Cake and Bake Show that was on as well.
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,191 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Used my MSE free ticket to Ideal Home Show at Christmas in Manchester today. Brilliant day. Picked up a free gooody bag with lots of free stuff in it and the ticket also allowed you to go into The Cake and Bake Show that was on as well.

I got 2 tickets for the same events from Wright's baking club. Also had a fantastic day. As well as lots of nibbles and freebies, we watched a demo from Rosemary Shrager, also GBBO Selaisi recreating his rose covered cake. Wright's did an incredible offer of 5 cake mixes for only £6 !!
  • ms_night_ryder
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day. free hot drink from the greggs app, free 1 litre bottle innocent coconut water from waitrose till spit, o2 priority propercorn, the guy just gave it to me, so I didn't generate the code, so I can claim another and a free lip and cheek stain from body shop via virgin red app.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Options
    4x100g pouches of Pedigree dog food as part of the 'Meet Our Brands' programme.

This is the fourth trial pack that I have had for review from them since joining which makes it one of the best freebies that I have had from this forum :T
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    4x100g pouches of Pedigree dog food as part of the 'Meet Our Brands' programme.

This is the fourth trial pack that I have had for review from them since joining which makes it one of the best freebies that I have had from this forum :T

Thanks, glad I posted it ! :D

Its my fourth trial with them 2
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Roger and Gallet skincare samples and La Jardine samples in a lovely cloth bag and a nice letter! Very surprised and pleased with both!
    ally.
  • fredandwilma
    Options
    More wild flower seeds from Grow Wild. :)
    Fred - Where's your get up and go?

Barney - It just got up and went.

Carpe diem
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family