We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Hardwood external door suppliers in NI
Possom
Posts: 433 Forumite
in N. Ireland
Would anyone like to suggest any manufacturers/suppliers of hardwood external doors in NI?
Excluding B&Q, Homebase and The Door Store whose websites I have already checked but haven't found what I'm looking for.
Thanks!
Excluding B&Q, Homebase and The Door Store whose websites I have already checked but haven't found what I'm looking for.
Thanks!
0
Comments
-
Ramor joinery in carrick did a great job for me when I needed non standard doors.June 2026, Mortgage free, Emergency fund fully funded & £200/200 cash maximum pb holding .:jWeight 12st challenge 11st 2lb
Gift to children challenge £40k in 2 years. Short term gift challenge 7 presents and $1300 can by September.
Determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection. I’m not perfect but I’m good enough.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6673398/hopefully-cruising-with-focus-towards-retirement#latest0 -
I was looking for exterior door blanks, Door Store had them but they weren't on the website. Worth checking in store or by phone.0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards