We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Old Pine Floorboards needed URGENT!
modelreject
Posts: 703 Forumite
in N. Ireland
Hi,
As the title suggests, I need some old pine floorboards as we a re renovating or house.
Does anyone know anywhere in Belfast where I can get some or is anyone locally throwing out or not requiring theirs due to their own renovating?
Dimensions are 13cm x 1.5cm x 300cm. If larger I can get them cut down to size.
Many thanks,
MR
As the title suggests, I need some old pine floorboards as we a re renovating or house.
Does anyone know anywhere in Belfast where I can get some or is anyone locally throwing out or not requiring theirs due to their own renovating?
Dimensions are 13cm x 1.5cm x 300cm. If larger I can get them cut down to size.
Many thanks,
MR
0
Comments
-
Hit the same problem. We ended up lifting some from under the stairs and using these where they would be visible and replacing the lifted ones with modern ones. This may be an option.June 2026, Mortgage free, Emergency fund fully funded & £200/200 cash maximum pb holding .:jWeight 12st challenge 11st 2lb
Gift to children challenge £40k in 2 years. Short term gift challenge 7 presents and $1300 can by September.
Determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection. I’m not perfect but I’m good enough.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6673398/hopefully-cruising-with-focus-towards-retirement#latest0 -
Good thinking. Not sure about the size of the stair boards, but the bathroom ones are already being recycled to one of the bedrooms :-)
Still holding out for something to come up. Hunting down skips this weekend. You never know.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards