We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Do nationwide credit check after mortgage offer?
Teaandtoast0124
Posts: 150 Forumite
Are nationwide known for credit checking again, after the mortgage offer but before final completion?
0
Comments
-
Maybe, but if nothing changes, there wouldn't be a need to worry.
Don't apply for anything credit related (inlcuding finance for furniture) and all should be fine0 -
its a bank account i need.0
-
No new applications for credit, between mortgage application and completion.
That's anything requiring a search.I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.0 -
Why do you need a new bank account between exchange and completion?0
-
I will leave it until after completion. I want to set up bank account with my mortgage provider. Makes it easier0
-
Teaandtoast0124 wrote: »I will leave it until after completion. I want to set up bank account with my mortgage provider. Makes it easier
Makes what easier?"Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship." - Benjamin Franklin0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
