We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Hinckley & Rugby?
Sellersally
Posts: 1 Newbie
Anyone have any experience of using Hinckley & Rugby for a purchase mortgage?
My buyer is using them and so far we have been waiting 2 weeks for a valuation, it was carried out last week but I have just been told from H&R themselves that it will be another 4-5 weeks before mortgage offer is issued:eek:
The EA told us she changed the mortgage company due to a better rate but I think it's more likely she wasn't accepted on full app & had to go with H&R
I was hoping to complete by the end of the month as we had previous buyers who pulled out & then we have had our purchase waiting to exchange since mid December & our mortgage offer expires in April
My buyer is using them and so far we have been waiting 2 weeks for a valuation, it was carried out last week but I have just been told from H&R themselves that it will be another 4-5 weeks before mortgage offer is issued:eek:
The EA told us she changed the mortgage company due to a better rate but I think it's more likely she wasn't accepted on full app & had to go with H&R
I was hoping to complete by the end of the month as we had previous buyers who pulled out & then we have had our purchase waiting to exchange since mid December & our mortgage offer expires in April
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards