We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help!! What documentation?
littlelost
Posts: 310 Forumite
Hi everyone,
We are going to the broker tomorrow to get our DIP (if we can find a mortgage company to accept us) Anyway as we have already put an offer in the vendor that we are purchasing from is eager to move we are also going to do our full application.
Having followed this forum for a couple of weeks I have noticed that others have been asked for additional documentation etc during their application stage and I was wondering if I could pre-empt what they may ask for and get it all together for tomorrow rather than have any delays later.
So if you have been asked for further documentation what is it they have asked for?
So far I have the following:
print outs of all 3 credit reports
3 months copies of all bank accounts that have my salary going in and any benefits.
Passport
Driving license
Utility bill
Letter from Tax credits
Is there anything else??
Thanks
We are going to the broker tomorrow to get our DIP (if we can find a mortgage company to accept us) Anyway as we have already put an offer in the vendor that we are purchasing from is eager to move we are also going to do our full application.
Having followed this forum for a couple of weeks I have noticed that others have been asked for additional documentation etc during their application stage and I was wondering if I could pre-empt what they may ask for and get it all together for tomorrow rather than have any delays later.
So if you have been asked for further documentation what is it they have asked for?
So far I have the following:
print outs of all 3 credit reports
3 months copies of all bank accounts that have my salary going in and any benefits.
Passport
Driving license
Utility bill
Letter from Tax credits
Is there anything else??
Thanks
0
Comments
-
At least 3 latest payslips + latest P60 will be asked for.0
-
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one and its the most important....0
-
If this is a full application meeting as you intimate elsewhere, you'll need;-
identification
proof of address
proof of deposit (with additional requirements if a gift is involved)
latest three months payslips & P60 (employed)
latest two or three years' SA302s (self-employed)
latest three months bank statements (special requirements if internet)
card details for valuation/survey/product fees
solicitor's contact details
property details and access arrangements.I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.0 -
Ok, with regards to proof of deposit we are using the equity from our home so what evidence would they need for this?0
-
Thank-you kingstreet for all of your help this morning its really appreciated.0
-
You won't need any, but I suggest you supply a copy of your mortgage statement then that can be compared with your agreed sale price.littlelost wrote: »Ok, with regards to proof of deposit we are using the equity from our home so what evidence would they need for this?I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
