Zelda 2015

Options
Does anyone know when the new Legend of Zelda will be released for the wiiU?

I know it is meant to be this year but Google search throws up lots of different dates

Sealed pot challenge member #325
£591.02 / £1500

£2 saver club member #83
Target £246 / £500

Comments

• ineed
    ineed Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Poppops wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the new Legend of Zelda will be released for the wiiU?

I know it is meant to be this year but Google search throws up lots of different dates

They are just saying this year so far I think, no exact date. I'm not getting it as I have no plans to buy a WiiU but I'm getting the 3DS Majora's Mask (so excited :D) and that's listed as Spring 2015 still, maybe around the same time?
    I SUPPORT CAT RESCUE! Visit Cat Chat to support cat rescue too.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. ~Malayan Proverb
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much ~ Oscar Wilde
    No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness ~ Aristotle
  • Poppops
    Poppops Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    I don't blame you. Lack of good games is a real issue.

Am hoping the new Zelda will make it woth it. The previews look great. I was in Game today and they have received a playable demo but no release date. The guy I spoke to said the gameplay is amazing.

Am also waiting for Majora's Mask :)
    Sealed pot challenge member #325
    £591.02 / £1500

£2 saver club member #83
    Target £246 / £500
  • Johnmcl7
    Johnmcl7 Posts: 2,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I wouldn't say lack of good games is an issue on the Wii U, it's really hitting its stride now with a decent collection of very high quality games that offer something quite different to the rest of the market whereas the PS4 and Xbox One still offer very few exclusives. I've been surprised how much I've enjoyed the Wii U as I've not been fussed about Nintendo consoles since the N64.

As above, no release date for Zelda but hopefully another great title to look forward to this year, link between worlds was superb.

John
  • ineed
    ineed Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Poppops wrote: »
    I don't blame you. Lack of good games is a real issue.

Am hoping the new Zelda will make it woth it. The previews look great. I was in Game today and they have received a playable demo but no release date. The guy I spoke to said the gameplay is amazing.

Am also waiting for Majora's Mask :)

Yes I've not seen much on Wii U to interest me, if they also brought an Animal Crossing game out on it as well as Zelda I'd seriously consider getting one though I do prefer AC on handheld.
    Johnmcl7 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say lack of good games is an issue on the Wii U, it's really hitting its stride now with a decent collection of very high quality games that offer something quite different to the rest of the market whereas the PS4 and Xbox One still offer very few exclusives. I've been surprised how much I've enjoyed the Wii U as I've not been fussed about Nintendo consoles since the N64.

As above, no release date for Zelda but hopefully another great title to look forward to this year, link between worlds was superb.

John

I loved Link Between Worlds :), I have the GBA game Link to The Past/Four Swords (boxed and everything in fantastic condition, I take care of my games :A) and when I heard the music the :T. It's how I felt playing Golden Sun on DS after the GBA games, ahh nostalgia :).
    I SUPPORT CAT RESCUE! Visit Cat Chat to support cat rescue too.

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. ~Malayan Proverb
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much ~ Oscar Wilde
    No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness ~ Aristotle
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family