I want a birthday book!

Hiya

I have spent the whole weekend looking for a birthday/ anniversary book in a desperate attempt to get more organised! I'd ideally like one that has space for actually storing the cards in.

Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can get one from? Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks

:heartpuls CG :heartpuls
Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.

Comments

• Sweet_Pea_2
    Sweet_Pea_2 Posts: 691 Forumite
    I saw some in The Works if you have a branch by you, exactly as you describe. (Recently too, I saw them on Friday)
  • crawley_girl
    crawley_girl Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Cheers, I'll check it out in town tomorrow
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • I got mine from here

HTH :)
  • LilMissEmmylou
    LilMissEmmylou Posts: 1,721 Forumite
    oh ive never seen one of those! thats a fab idea! and heres me pays for an online service to email me reminders for friends birthdays *the shame* lol
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Or try a National Trust shop (depends if you like the designs)
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • clairg_2
    clairg_2 Posts: 113 Forumite
    Hello, I got mine from phoenix cards £10 https://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk, Its a box with american style wooden houses all around it, each month has a devider with space to put in names and dates on and a little draw to put selotape and pens in, my friend is a seller their cards are really good quality too if you buy 10 or more they work out at 90p each, i bulk buy a couple of months at a time with a few spare so i always have a card.

Birthdays is the one thing i'm organised on, not that they always get the card on time tho, I have my email with Hotmail they have a diary/organiser so i've put all my birthdays in there and i get an email 3 days before the date, so i've time to buy pressie and send cards and best bit it's free:money:
    Would love to be a "Yummy Mummy" but more a "Slummy Mummy"!!:rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Racklen
    Racklen Posts: 165 Forumite
    ive actually made one for my sis for xm,as to help her keep track of all her daughters new friends at school and keep organised
  • I was given one as a present, best one I've ever had!
    I Believe in saving money!!!:T
    A Bargain is only a bargain if you need it!

• jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    Racklen wrote: »
    ive actually made one for my sis for xm,as to help her keep track of all her daughters new friends at school and keep organised

How did you make one? would be a great gift!

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• Racklen
    Racklen Posts: 165 Forumite
    ive doen 2 different ones one for just writing in each month what birthdays there are and the other is in a normal lever arch file with decorated card dividers for months with pockets ( either normal file pockets or you can make ones from card) for your cards and a nicely set out list page for all birthdays in that month.the file works as each person can actually customise it even more by adding extra sections to it such as cleaning lists monthly shoppping lists, xmas gift lists.

im old fashioned blue peter child
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport