MUA 20% Newsletter code

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
1 reply 2.8K views
stressedoutmotherstressedoutmother Forumite
68 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
There's a cracking deal right now on the MUA website posted by TeaandOranges on the grabbit board. It's 35% sale discount off plus you can use a 20% code if you sign up to their newsletter. Problem is, it takes ages to get the discount code emailed - so try mine which I just got. Hope it's a one for all code MUAFIRSTGIFT good luck and thanks to TeaandOranges for posting xx

Replies

• FilmNerd1989FilmNerd1989 Forumite
    267 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭
    This is the code I got, too :)

I got £49.50 worth of make up for £25.52 with the 35% on the website, and the additional 20% off when I signed up to the newsletter. Happy bunny - I love their make-up - the colour and consistency are fab on all of their products, and actually between their Heaven and Earth palette, and the Undress Me Too palette you have a very good dupe for Urban Decay's Naked palettes, for about an eighth of the price. Their sister range in Superdrug, which is called Make-Up Revolution is great too - I highly recommend their Amazing Care Lipstick- it comes in several shades and has a high pigment colour core surrounded with an Argan Oil jelly which is super-moisturising. Feels fab on the lips.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals