Swagbucking into 2015 (Newcomers, please read the first post)

Options

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    edited 3 January 2015 at 4:13PM
    Options
    question:

on the video apps (lifestyles and sportly, seems to work every other day? not every day, once i use it get the maximum the next day it always says my allotment has been reached, i thought we were supposed to be able to get everyday?

Not sure - may be a 24 hours cycle? Never had this issue , I watch it at evenings when I'm home only.

For those interested, under Toro offers, there are mobile app offers and most of them credits instantly.

One of them is Token apps. I also had Clash of Mafis and Ovoo downloaded and credited. For Android, they direct you to Play Store. So no dodgy external websites.

You can barcode scan or send the link yourself via e-mail. Helped me at times when I was struggling with 1st target.
    ally.
  • S_uk
    S_uk Posts: 337 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just a quick question. I signed up to SB last month using the MSE link that credits a bonus once you reach 850SB - does anyone know how quickly they will add on the bonus 1700? It said up to ten days but I was wondering what other people's experiences were once they reached the required number.
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    question:

on the video apps (lifestyles and sportly, seems to work every other day? not every day, once i use it get the maximum the next day it always says my allotment has been reached, i thought we were supposed to be able to get everyday?

It is every day, not forgetting that a SB day starts at 8am.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    10sb search ebay
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    POTC At world's end
    11sb
  • JustJonny25
    Options
    fragmented wrote: »
    It is every day, not forgetting that a SB day starts at 8am.

its weird it was yesterday about this time yesterday went through the apps

and now today 24 hours later still saying allotment has been reached seems strange

maybe its just me
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    its weird it was yesterday about this time yesterday went through the apps
    and now today 24 hours later still saying allotment has been reached seems strange
    maybe its just me

Just to check, there is only yourself using that internet connection for SB ? Not using a proxy server.

Check the time and timezone are set correctly on your phone.

Could try going to settings > apps>
    then clear the data and cache for those apps. Else try uninstalling then and readding them.
  • Lips_and_Lashes
    Options
    Quick question; can the Amazon gift certificate be redeemed on any Amazon account? Does it have to be linked with the email address used to sign up to Swagbucks?

I don't use Amazon at all but my sister does A LOT and said she'd happily exchange me the voucher for cash. I've only cashed out once before and used PayPal when the sale was on, so forgive me.

Also, just to be sure, is the Amazon GC an electronic voucher or a paper voucher?
    I AM DEBT FREE!
  • redcar_2
    redcar_2 Posts: 631 Forumite
    Options
    Yes to first question - my amazon and swagbucks email completely different. Valid for about 10 years!!

It comes as a code seen on screen which you can then add as a gift certificate to the amazon account.

I guess you could print this out to give to someone if you wanted. Received wisdom seems to be add to amazon account as soon as possible in case of any swagbucks problems.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Has the search engine changed for anyone else? Seems to now be powered by Google and Bing. Basically means you never get a win anymore!

for 7 dubs!

But still posing it as a question!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business