Free kareoke at home for a month this christmas

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
1 reply 889 views
lexa34lexa34 Forumite
587 Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Stick the turkey in, fill the stockings and get your Christmas day entertainment ready with Lucky Voice Online Karaoke. Use voucher code CHRISTMAS for a free month on us and get the whole family involved!

Don't know if there is a limit to people being able to sign up for this so putting in this thread! Could technically go in the codes or the entertainment threads but should I triple post?!

Anyway, here is the link. Enjoy!You have to add bank details so remember to cancel. Just sad here on my own and sang Happy!! It was strangely fun!

https://www.luckyvoice.com/sing
Green and minimal chemicals is the new black- I know a fair old bit about sustainability, specially energy and transport stuff. If I can help- please ask!

Replies

• redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals