ideas of Wii type of game for 10 yea r old girl

I haven't got a clue on games so any ideas appreciated. She likes singing and dancing so anything like this would be great. I don't really understand the difference between Wii x box etc. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• There are quite a few different versions of Wii available, so hoping you can clarify.., and what games does she have already? Just Dance is one.., but she probably already has it.

Might be best to ask her parents if she plays the console at home.
  • I am complete novice
    There are quite a few different versions of Wii available, so hoping you can clarify.., and what games does she have already? Just Dance is one.., but she probably already has it.

Might be best to ask her parents if she plays the console at home.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,476
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    You need to find out what console they have. As there are many and the games will only work on the one machine.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• Do you have a Wii console? If not then you will not be able to play any Wii games. You can pick one up quite cheaply now.
    Undergrad law student. Take my advice with a pinch of salt! :rotfl:
  • Try googling Wii to learn some things about the console.., and also Wii dance games. It should give you a basic idea. I had to learn so much about xboxes for my older son, when he was younger! Now he's the game guru lol.., everyone asks him about games etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure