Jack Wills stolen Christmas

Hi Apologies if this isn't the place as this is the first time I ever start a thread.

My daughter has ordered Christmas presents from Jack Wills since the "black Friday" and she had no delivery only to get an email to say one item out of stock this week and absolutely no information about the other two items she paid for plus postage.

As student on limited budget she lost her money and is struggling to get replacement presents. No response to her numerous phone calls or emails. I checked FB and twitter today and looks like a vast number of angry people in same boat, they keep posting messages about getting more resource but there's no sign of the issues being dealt with maybe the more resource is just a fob off. To date she is yet to hear from JW and no sign of any refunds to her account despite the email saying she will get a refund for the one item out of stock.

I think its disgraceful, the vast majority of their customers are students on limited income and will struggle to replace presents for Christmas.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport