We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Remortgage to fixed deal
H4ppy83
Posts: 23 Forumite
We have a mortgage application appointment with our bank this week as we are hoping to re-mortgage in order to go onto a fixed rate. When we took out our current mortgage it was via a broker.
I have debt outstanding which defaulted about 7-8 years ago and no longer shows on my credit file but I am repaying a small amount each month from a separate bank account, we are talking about £12 this was an agreement made years ago and never revisited.
So my question is do I need to make the bank aware of this? I remember telling the independant advisor but think he said we don't need to worry about it
I have debt outstanding which defaulted about 7-8 years ago and no longer shows on my credit file but I am repaying a small amount each month from a separate bank account, we are talking about £12 this was an agreement made years ago and never revisited.
So my question is do I need to make the bank aware of this? I remember telling the independant advisor but think he said we don't need to worry about it
0
Comments
-
All financial commitments should be delcared on your mortgage applicationChanging the world, one sarcastic comment at a time.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards