New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

ipad air 2

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
4 replies 8K views
poormariapoormaria
189 posts
Forumite
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
Hello all

I am looking for he cheapest way to buy an iPad Air 2 - I can use my student discount which gives me 10% off but does anyone have any other ideas?
PoorMoon

Cleared £15,000 debt whilst being a student full time, bought a house, all whilst working full time.... it can be done!

Replies

• If you have an old ipad I think best buy is offering $200 rebate for old models atm.

HTH!
  • hi
    have bought an ipad air 16gb Wi-Fi 9.7in from amazon UK seller: Digitalab for £267.93. was delivered on 24/3 within 2 days of order. I did a lot of online and shop research and found this to be the best deal for my needs.
    the offer was still available this morning if anyone wants to check it out.

• edited 1 June 2016 at 3:50PM
    CapyboppyCapyboppy
    406 posts
    Forumite
    edited 1 June 2016 at 3:50PM
    On the MSE page that talks about plans it says the following:

Tethering for Vodafone customers
    Tethering for O2 customers
    Tethering for EE customers
    Tethering for Three Mobile customers
    Giffgaff - Goodybags only support tethering with smartphones, not iPads
    Tesco Mobile - currently doesn't support any tethering.

This is incorrect about Tesco Mobile. I tether my iPad and Macbook Air to both my husband's iPhone as well as my own. I have done this for quite a while now. Hubby can also tether to my 02 so works both ways.
  • mum2onemum2one
    16.3K posts
    Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for it xxxx
    Tackling the debt free life one day at a time xx;)
    RIP Dad, - Always love you, - He was 1 in a million xx
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms