Baby/toddler equipment comps

Options
Do you think if you tick the boxes saying you don't have children and you aren't pregnant you're basically disqualifying yourself from the competition? I work with kids so I could really use the prizes too, but maybe they think if you're childless you're just going to sell the prize on if you win so they scratch you out? What do you think? Has anyone in my position won baby or toddler equipment?

Comments

• lovetowinacar
    Options
    Pickles89 wrote: »
    Do you think if you tick the boxes saying you don't have children and you aren't pregnant you're basically disqualifying yourself from the competition? I work with kids so I could really use the prizes too, but maybe they think if you're childless you're just going to sell the prize on if you win so they scratch you out? What do you think? Has anyone in my position won baby or toddler equipment?

I have children but don't have a baby or a toddler (too old by far) and have in the past won a competition from a site. I stated I wasn't pregnant and didn't have young children and still won. The rules didn't say that you had to be pregnant to enter. I won and gave the prize to my niece who had at the time a young baby (she now has a second baby so enter these type of comps again now).

Just check the rules and if it doesn't say otherwise then you can enter. Lots of people have relatives with babies.

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport