tesco christmas delivery slots

i've had a email from Tesco saying as i have a delivery saver Christmas slots are available from today, but i cant find anything on site. Does anyone know how to get them. Thanks

Comments

• natnhay
    natnhay Posts: 384 Forumite
    I,m sure there available from the 27/11 so should be tomorrow.Dont forget to use your £5 voucher off finest.
  • zippychick
    zippychick Posts: 9,364 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men :cool:
    Norn Iron club member #380

• alanq
    alanq Posts: 4,216 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 November 2014 at 2:58PM
    The email that I got said that slots would be released on Thursday 27th November.

I assume that one just goes to book a slot in the normal way and it will or will not be available.
  • alanq
    alanq Posts: 4,216 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 November 2014 at 3:12PM
    natnhay wrote: »
    Dont forget to use your £5 voucher off finest.

I have £5 off £40 (expires 30th November) and £5 off £50 (expires 14 December). £5 off Finest is valid until 31st January. All begin with "X".

Terms & Conditions state "Even where eCoupons expressly state at the time of issue that they may be used in conjunction with other eCoupons or offers, any eCoupon code beginning X may not be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon code that also begins X."
    http://www.tesco.com/help/terms-and-conditions/#eCoupons

Take care which order you use coupons or you could lose out.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    alanq wrote: »
    I have £5 off £40 (expires 30th November) and £5 off £50 (expires 14 December). £5 off Finest is valid until 31st January. All begin with "X".

Terms & Conditions state "Even where eCoupons expressly state at the time of issue that they may be used in conjunction with other eCoupons or offers, any eCoupon code beginning X may not be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon code that also begins X."

Take care which order you use coupons or you could lose out.

I had the same but Tesco automatically took off the one that expires first and left the other one in my account ready for next time.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • The delivery saver priority slots are available now online.

merlot123
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Early slot on the 23rd booked.
  • Booked mine too
    Have a Bsc Hons open degree from the Open University 2015 :j:D:eek::T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing