I don't understand this hate towards Global Test Market

Options
Before joining this website , I was too skeptical about joining Global test market because I read some really negative reviews about the website . Anyway I decided finally to try the website and i think its not bad as people mention , It's much better than many other websites out there for sure . First i thought a 1000 points was a huge task to reach but no i reached that amount easily after only 10 days of daily using , first of all you get about 7-8 surveys a day and yes you get screened out sometimes but at least you get many surveys and you can get 100 points easily a day , I tend to get supermarket and technology surveys a lot and they pay around 30-40 points .
I already cashed out £30 of Amazon vouchers and so far I don't think this website is so bad ,so can anyone tell me why Global test market is getting this hate ?

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 22 November 2014 at 5:13PM
    Options
    I've been a member of Global Test Market for several years now, and never experienced any problems with them.

Have just done a mobile survey with them and the points were added immediately the survey finished. They pay much better than some other survey sites.

Payments are quickly made, and I would definitely recommend.

Good luck
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    All money making websites get hate from some people, I would take it with a pinch of salt.

If a website is free and can make me some money then I usually give it a go.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Don't think I have seen a lot of hate towards them here. I do use them and am happy with them.
    ally.
  • hotchoccolatte
    Options
    I'd seen a lot of people mentioning about how easy it was to earn here. I joined up a few weeks ago and although I've entered loads and loads of surveys, I have never been able to complete a survey. I have been screened out of every single one. It's a shame as this could have been a good earner for me.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I'd seen a lot of people mentioning about how easy it was to earn here. I joined up a few weeks ago and although I've entered loads and loads of surveys, I have never been able to complete a survey. I have been screened out of every single one. It's a shame as this could have been a good earner for me.

If it helps, when I first started, I was screened out many surveys too. It then changed. I don't know whether you receive better surveys according to your profile etc but now I do cash £30 each month. I don't think I can do mroe than this though!
    ally.
  • Planet_Switzerland
    Options
    If you look at it purely from a financial perspective then Global Test Market is the best survey site out there.

However, what I find most annoying is when I complete a survey only to be told I've been screened out at the end and when I complain I just get back some automated nonsense about what screening out is.

I also don't like the lack of information they give you about surveys before doing them e.g. if I log into my account I get a list of available surveys but have no indication of how long it will take or how much I will get for doing them, if anything at all, so I just do the e-mail invites as they at least give the number of points.

It is the site that has paid me the most though so I stick with it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport