We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Mortgage rates still going down?
Pete36
Posts: 19 Forumite
Hi.
I understand there is downward pressure on rates because of building societies and banks trying to meet end of year targets? Does this apply to remortgaging and could I see my 2.1% now two year deal option with Halifax option drop any lower?
Pete
I understand there is downward pressure on rates because of building societies and banks trying to meet end of year targets? Does this apply to remortgaging and could I see my 2.1% now two year deal option with Halifax option drop any lower?
Pete
0
Comments
-
I've seen one bank put rates up a tiny bit and one bank cut rates a tiny bit in the last month. I wouldn't count on anything happening.Changing the world, one sarcastic comment at a time.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards