We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.
Comments
-
:rotfl::rotfl:I don't think that can be called a 'taste'. Quick call the food standards agency!I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** in ~~Japanese proverb. ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger.
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan. 13 months left.1 -
The weird child also puts sweet chilli sauce on mashed potatoJune 2026, Mortgage free, Emergency fund fully funded & £200/200 cash maximum pb holding .:jWeight 12st challenge 11st 2lb
Gift to children challenge £40k in 2 years. Short term gift challenge 7 presents and $1300 can by September.
Determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection. I’m not perfect but I’m good enough.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6673398/hopefully-cruising-with-focus-towards-retirement#latest1 -
I don’t do chilli sauce on anything - stuff of the devil.
Beanie hope you’re ok after your fall.
Glad you made it to the FB - I’m presuming it was a busy session. I do admire you and your commitment. Hope you managed to rest up afterwardsJanuary spends - £587.581 -
Thanks milann.
Have been at the physio today & my back has still started to go into spasm. I can’t win. Bah.I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** in ~~Japanese proverb. ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger.
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan. 13 months left.1 -
Oh no Beanie - must be soul destroying for you. Hope it eases soon.January spends - £587.581
-
Oh no Beanie - must be soul destroying for you. Hope it eases soon.
Thanks Millan.
Its not what I was expecting when I am currently paying to go to the physio every week:(:(:(I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** in ~~Japanese proverb. ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger.
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan. 13 months left.1 -
In better news I now have a ramp :T :T :T :T :TI am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** in ~~Japanese proverb. ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger.
One debt remaining. Home improvement loan. 13 months left.1 -
Beanie! That's brilliant news :beer::beer::beer:
Congratulations!2023: the year I get to buy a car1 -
:T:T:T here’s to lots of lovely outings on your scooter :beer::beer:January spends - £587.581
-
Yay. Great news about the ramp :T:T:TIf you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them
Emergency fund 1400/1000
Buffer fund 100/100
Debt Free (again) 25/07/20251
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
