Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,312 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry to hear about another fall :( Here's some virtual chocolate. Cadbuy's flakes are lovely but oh what a mess they make!

Anyway plod on carefully xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you SA :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Am plodding on el.
    Plodding on.
    Tumbling around.
    Anyway.
    How are you?
    Is that you about done?

Done ... in the process of getting dusted and finalising things ... we've started celebrating and having loads of visitors but working at getting back to some semblance of normality
  • blackcatsx2
    Options
    An MSE report - I had a 99 ice cream on Sunday and it came with 2 flakes (maybe it was a 198?) so delicious and obviously good value!
    Glad doors are ordered - small top up to door fund made. Baby steps ....
  • beanielou
    Options
    An MSE report - I had a 99 ice cream on Sunday and it came with 2 flakes (maybe it was a 198?) so delicious and obviously good value!
    Glad doors are ordered - small top up to door fund made. Baby steps ....

Thank you so much to you blackcats x2~~you are a star :)
    As are all who have so very kindly donated to the door fund.
    Appreciated.
    By me.

• beanielou
    Options
    I need help of another kind. I need some pictures of B's graduation printed. I have no idea how to do this.
    Can one of you kind peeps talk me through what to do bearing in mind I am an idiot at things like this.....

• elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have been told ( but never actually tried this) that u can take phone/camera etc to Asna / bo6ts etc along with cable and apparently it gives you a step by step process ... you pick size etc and they print it off for you, allegedly it's quite cheap, I haven't done this so can't say if it is the case or not but have been reliably informed it is ( have some pics myself that need doing )
  • Eager_Elephant
    Options
    elantan is correct - just take the phone/camera/cable along to the shop and find the machine. often there will be staff to help but of not it does give a step by step guide.
  • beanielou
    Options
    So if taking the phone which cable should I take? :o:o:o

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback