Mini meltdown and light bulb moment

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• AleMrsT
    AleMrsT Posts: 577 Forumite
    edited 4 March 2019 at 9:37AM
    Options
    So far I'm finding it a lot easier to post first thing in the morning so will try and keep this up. Feeling positive today. Went to niece 1s birthday party yesterday, as we live closest to mcdonalds we went to pick up the food, 15 happy meals. My sister gave me the cash but as OH ordered food for himself too he paid on his card and gave me the cash, so I'm £40 better off than I was the day before :p I'll keep this handy for our planned trip to crufts this weekend and the party next weekend so I don't have to use my bank card.

OH also got all of the paperwork out last night so we're going to sit down and go through all of the bills and do an annual review of sorts, see whether we can reduce our spending etc. Then we're going to have a good sort out of the house and send off our old mobiles for some cash, sell some clothes and other stuff etc, we will then put the money aside for christmas 2019.

Other positive news this morning, i stepped on the scales and have dropped into the next stone bracket after 3 weeks of no movement, so today is a good day! Happy Monday everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure