We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Especially Lovely Is The Elite

1…185186188190191…1006

Comments

  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    edited 6 November 2014 at 12:14PM
    mooomin wrote: »
    Did three shops through Q this morning to get my retailers bonus - one with Topman, one with M&S and one with Living Social. None of them have tracked so far :(

    Yesterday they were much quicker and now I'm worried :(

    I did m7s and topman last night. Only m7s has tracked so far

    Picked up the 52p screwdriver set from b&q today. Very happy with that (and 2p cb tracked ok too. :money: :rotfl:)
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Another for my elite pals!:D

    “Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?'
    'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.”
    ― A.A. Milne
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

    bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • mooomin wrote: »
    Did three shops through Q this morning to get my retailers bonus - one with Topman, one with M&S and one with Living Social. None of them have tracked so far :(

    Yesterday they were much quicker and now I'm worried :(

    Same here: I have four tracked and two not tracked. My M&S one tracked within an hour though :o
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    8877273546782.jpg
    512kMwJa6FL._SX425_.jpg

    Can anyone see these chocs on MSM?

    I saw them in a small A today in 3 for £10, but can't see on MSM myself.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,446 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Are you going to Liverpool today for your coffee and cake - wish we were :)

    http://news.cathkidston.com/newliverpoolstore/

    In case you haven’t heard, we’re moving to Paradise Street, Liverpool on Thursday 6th November – just in time for Christmas. And we’re not planning a quiet entrance…

    Get ready for a bright and early start – the first 30 lucky people in the queue on opening day will all receive a gift card worth up to the value of £100. Perfect for a shopping spree in our brand new store and to start ticking things off your Christmas list (- too late for this I think)

    And to keep you all warmed up, we’ll be handing out free tasty roasted chestnuts and delicious hot chocolate – look out for us around Liverpool One.

    To top it all of, you can also get yourselves a free gift when you spend £50 in store between Thurs 6th – Sun 9th November*
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • wackynut
    wackynut Posts: 5,430 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Chutzpah Haggler Debt-free and Proud!
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    8877273546782.jpg
    512kMwJa6FL._SX425_.jpg

    Can anyone see these chocs on MSM?

    I saw them in a small A today in 3 for £10, but can't see on MSM myself.

    The top one is a goer. :)
    N1LDA :)
  • EMMAP
    EMMAP Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    durham05 wrote: »
    ha ha thought u meant the shop then remembered u were off on ur jollies omg I'm thick.

    I'll bring you all back some prawn rings :D :rotfl:
    Debt free 6th December 2014 :)

    'Kindness is a simple act to show someone that you see them and that they're worth it'
  • fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    8877273546782.jpg
    512kMwJa6FL._SX425_.jpg

    Can anyone see these chocs on MSM?

    I saw them in a small A today in 3 for £10, but can't see on MSM myself.

    No, I'm not seeing them signed in or out.
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

    PRIDE

    There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.


  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,446 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    8877273546782.jpg
    512kMwJa6FL._SX425_.jpg

    Can anyone see these chocs on MSM?

    I saw them in a small A today in 3 for £10, but can't see on MSM myself.

    The star shaped box looks fabulous :)

    so you would need to buy this and 2 others - but what gives the best return?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    mooomin wrote: »
    Did three shops through Q this morning to get my retailers bonus - one with Topman, one with M&S and one with Living Social. None of them have tracked so far :(

    Yesterday they were much quicker and now I'm worried :(

    Morning, I did a few last night and none were showing, got up this morning all there apart from body shop.
    I have contacted quidco this morning to ask about the £100 spend, it is £100 across all 12 transactions.

    Not here very often in a morning, but been told by boss can't go to work I got shingles :(
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.