Options
    Two more codes:

TZFXPRHNMR
    TZZIJOYICL
  • Humptydont
    Humptydont Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 19 March 2015 at 8:00PM
    Options
    Thanks = used Makesnosense's code and now have three so very pleased three year old in the making! I have a spoon code for you in return - PSOCCAGXTT
  • lookingforsave
    Options
    Does anyone have any spare codes please?
  • nannysmunchkin
    Options
    hi ive got 3 codes for a spoon for my granddaughter but only 2 work does anyone have a spare spoon code please
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Here: TZODGA1SAE
  • Honey54321
    Options
    Hi I've tried 3 codes but only 1 worked does anyone have any spare codes for the Kellogg's bowls ?
  • nivek2105
    nivek2105 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 9 May 2015 at 2:39PM
    Options
    Please code someone let me have a spare tip and sip bowl code. I am stuck on two and I can't see them around anymore. I will supply a spare spoon code in return. I have just received the spoons and they were worth the long wait.

... impatience got the better of me so I've just bought one on ebay for £1.20 BIN. Thanks anyway.
  • JayUk
    JayUk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this but I'm so glad I've found this page with people helping I have 2 Frosties boxes with 2 coupon codes I've looked around I can't see any boxes with the tip & sip coupon offer just the grown ups go free coupon I've checked on eBay aswell : ( unfortunately no luck all I need is 1 more tip & sip coupon code if any 1 has 1 that I can have for free or buy on eBay for a fair price I would really appreciate it thanks a lot jay
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,928 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    JayUk wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to this but I'm so glad I've found this page with people helping I have 2 Frosties boxes with 2 coupon codes I've looked around I can't see any boxes with the tip & sip coupon offer just the grown ups go free coupon I've checked on eBay aswell : ( unfortunately no luck all I need is 1 more tip & sip coupon code if any 1 has 1 that I can have for free or buy on eBay for a fair price I would really appreciate it thanks a lot jay

If anyone has any, it will be listed on here and used on a 1st come 1st served basis.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Steve059
    Steve059 Posts: 2,686 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 8 August 2015 at 6:49PM
    Options
    The website appears to have a problem.

You select the bowl and then the top part of another page just sits there asking you to share it with your friends. You probably need to scroll down, but doing so only moves the previous page in the background.

However, I've found a "workaround".

Right click on the "Share" page and then left click on "Inspect Element" on the drop-down menu. This will bring up a screen at the bottom of the page. You don't need to do anything on this screen, but it scrolls the "Share" page up, so that you can now click on the previously inaccessible "Select this bowl" button.

PS. I was using Firefox.
    If you fold it in half, will an Audi A4 fit in a Citroen C5? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure