Lightweight hoover reccomendation

Options
I was at my grandparents house keeping an eye on my grandad whilst my nan was away. I decided to do a bit of housework so went in search of the hoover. My nan is ver particular and the house is immaculate. I dont ever remember seeing her hoover whilst I was there. She is in her 70's and has vauious health issues, osteoporosis being one of them so shock horrow when I found the hoover that was almost identical to the one on the top post of this forum http://www.vacuumland.org/cgi-bin/TD/TD-VIEWTHREAD.cgi?3752 (BTW I think this is a website for vacuum collectors.....:eek:) Any way it was sooooo heavy and has no tube on it so she does the stairs with a dustpan and brush according to my grandad! I am fit an well but my back was aching by the time I had fisished hoovering their 3 bedroom house.

I am going to talk to her about getting a new one but want to have some suggestions that I can take her to see. (I'm then going to kidnap her old one so she has no choice but to buy a new one!)

I wondered if anyone had any reccomendations, it needs to be quite good as the house is quite big.
Recently married and loving it x

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family