Best Buy Washing Up Liquid Recommendation Wanted

Options
Hi,

What's the best washing up liquid to buy? I've tried Fairy, Persil, Tesco's own, Ecover etc. I think Aldi's used to do a decent one but it's inconvenient to get to. Haven't tried Lidl yet. Also looked on Amazon but unsure if any on there will be better.

All the ones I have used recently need way too much of it and works out expensive.

Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Linda32
    Linda32 Posts: 4,385 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have tried them all as well, if you can not get to aldi then fairy is the next best.
  • rosie383
    rosie383 Posts: 4,981 Forumite
    Options
    I agree with Linda. If you can't get to Aldi to stock up on bottles of their Magnum power one ( I think that's the name- the one in the silver bottle) then Fairy. Worth making a trip to Aldi though and buy a few bottles. Should last about 6 months.
    Father Ted: Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These
    (he points to some plastic cows on the table) are very small; those (pointing at some cows out of the window) are far away...
    :D:D:D
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    rosie383 wrote: »
    I agree with Linda. If you can't get to Aldi to stock up on bottles of their Magnum power one ( I think that's the name- the one in the silver bottle) then Fairy. Worth making a trip to Aldi though and buy a few bottles. Should last about 6 months.

I would go for Fairy everytime.
    I tried the Aldi magnum one but its too soapy and the bottle feels awful to hold.
  • pakokelso93
    Options
    CHRISSYG wrote: »
    the bottle feels awful to hold.

Out of all the bizarre reasons not to buy washing up liquid - heard it all now!

In seriousness Fairy is number 1. Aldi's Magnum for me is a close 2nd, and quite a bit ahead anything else.
    PK! :money:
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't like Fairy. Ny number one choice is Lidl's, followed by Morning Fresh, although that's not as good as it used to be.
  • UnderPressure
    Options
    Another +1 for Aldi Magnum original or platinum both excellent.
    "You can measure a man's character by the choices he makes under pressure"
    Sir Winston Churchill
  • imho
    imho Posts: 2,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Out of all the bizarre reasons not to buy washing up liquid - heard it all now!

In seriousness Fairy is number 1. Aldi's Magnum for me is a close 2nd, and quite a bit ahead anything else.
    I am the opposite i like Aldi magnum and dont like Fairy.I had 2 Fairy washing up liquid in the garage and gave it to my neighbour.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure