Billy Connolly Tour 2007

Options

Comments

• Carrera74
    Carrera74 Posts: 790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Just got 4 tickets for Blackpool. I saw them for sale on ebay by chance and nearly bought them for £70 a piece - my OH is desperate to see him. Thought i'd have a nosey on www.aloud.com and woohoo we have tickets at cost price :D Can't wait!
  • looneyleo
    looneyleo Posts: 516 Forumite
    Options
    I found out by chance this morning...was meant to be booking tickets for DD to see Beauty and the Beast in Nottingham! Couldn't resist seeing Billy and spent £60.00 on that instead! Haven't told the 4YO daughter, think she might cry! Ah well, I spend every last penny on my kids, and all my time, so they've dipped out this time! MUM AND DAD CAN'T WAIT, WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!!!!
  • Madmonkey_2
    Madmonkey_2 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    Seeing the Big Yin has been on my list of 'see at whatever cost' for years - so pleased I got face value tickets for Blackpool. Was a complete surprise to me - no announcements that he was touring or anything!

I think a few people here owe Hannah2 a pint!
  • Fogg1969
    Fogg1969 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    This post is now redundant since the OP edited thier post. Please ignore! :)

I just checked that link for Peterborough tickets, and they were £95 each. Went direct to The Peterborough theatre's website, and tickets are only £30. On the Sunday you can buy (at the time of writing) tickets as close as Row H.

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=BROADWAYPETE&organ_val=22067

www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk

HTH
    ::Quidco.com - £1100 in 11 months. Kerr-ching! ::
  • marbella
    marbella Posts: 847 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks so much for this, I didn't even know he was touring. I have managed to get 2 tickets for Newcastle City Hall. Looking forward to a good laugh
    :j :j
  • mateus
    mateus Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Birmingham Symphony Hall- £30 each!

:j:j:j:j
  • Hannah2
    Hannah2 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Madmonkey wrote: »
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    Seeing the Big Yin has been on my list of 'see at whatever cost' for years - so pleased I got face value tickets for Blackpool. Was a complete surprise to me - no announcements that he was touring or anything!

I think a few people here owe Hannah2 a pint!

I totally agree Madmonkey, I also said that I would make sure I got to see him live next time he came to the UK so was over the moon when I found out this morning. Had huge trouble trying to find out info of his gigs so thought others might appreciate the heads up.

Glad to help others out :T. Oh and thanks for the :beer: . :rotfl:
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just booked for sheffield and we are on the second row near the front..Thanks Op..Can't wait...Haven't told hubby so will be a nice surprise I hope
  • Hannah2
    Hannah2 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fogg1969 wrote: »
    DON'T RUSH IN AND BUY FROM THE LINK IN POST 1

I just checked that link for Peterborough tickets, and they were £95 each. Went direct to The Peterborough theatre's website, and tickets are only £30. On the Sunday you can buy (at the time of writing) tickets as close as Row H.

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=BROADWAYPETE&organ_val=22067

www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk

HTH

Thanks for emphasising this Fogg, I did not mean for the link to be used to purchase tickets and have now ammended my first post to try and make this clearer. I have also removed the link and just named the company I took the list of dates from.

I really hope that noone has paid over the odds for tickets when they are available for face value from the venues.

Thanks
  • brazilianwax
    brazilianwax Posts: 9,438 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!

That's the cherry on the cake of my month of turning 30!!!!!

Wales Millennium Centre, here I come!!!

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    :A MSE's turbo-charged CurlyWurlyGirly:A
    ;)Thinks Naughty Things Too Much Clique Member No 3, 4 & 5 ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure