Roboform on new OS X Yosemite...

Options
Last night my bf upgraded my Macbook to the new operating system, so now it all looks different. (I don't like change!!) Safari looks completely different, and Roboform is no longer on the toolbar but I have no clue how to re-add it. any ideas?!

Comments

• jim100uk
    jim100uk Posts: 10 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 19 October 2014 at 11:32AM
    Options
    I have the same problem - have just upgraded to Yosemite as well. I can see some of the Roboform menu options but they are half hidden behind the Safari menus. I have a Roboform icon on the top of the Apple Menu bar which runs along the top of the screen but clicking on the logins results in it hanging. You can at least get to editor this way to look up info. Suspect Roboform are behind the game on this update.
    Just seen a twitter feed which confirms that Roboform are still working on the Beta version so this could be some time coming. Something of a disappointment that they aren so far behind as Yosemite has been available to developers for many months.
  • FizzyPip
    FizzyPip Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    Hello, I would like to ask whether purchasing roboform for entering comps is worth it? Or does autofill work just the same? Thanks in advance.
  • angler71
    angler71 Posts: 425 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    FizzyPip wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to ask whether purchasing roboform for entering comps is worth it? Or does autofill work just the same? Thanks in advance.
    yes it is worth it,i have been using it for 3 years now and I would be lost with out it,plus its less than £10 a year,takes a lot of hassle out of comping
    Thanks To Everyone Who Posts :beer:
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,722 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just received an email from Apple offering the Yosemite download.

Would those already using this OS for comping recommend, or should I keep to Maverick?

Are there still problems with Roboform?

Thank you
  • becca_wecca
    Options
    The update itself is pretty cool. I like that you can phone and text people using your Mac. Still not working with roboform though. I'm having to use google chrome instead until it gets sorted
  • libra10
    Options
    Thanks becca wecca, I don't have Chrome. Think I will stick with Maverick for a while till sorted.
  • sarahinclover
    Options
    Hi beccawecca and Libra10 - Roboform update for Yosemite came out yesterday and is now available...have been keeping my eye on their Facebook page for news!

Can't post links, but the update is now on the Roboform webpage.

Cheers,

Sarah x
    Best Wins so far: Mediterranean cruise, holidays to Turkey, Moscow, Champney's, Disneyworld Florida, Amsterdam, St Lucia & New Zealand!!!
  • libra10
    Options
    Thanks sarahinclover, will have a look tomorrow.

Does Roboform look similar in Yosemite to the Maverick version?
  • sarahinclover
    Options
    Yes, it's pretty much the same, running along the top of the webpage. It has the different logins as a drop-down menu, which may be different for some people, but I had it set up like that beforehand. No problems downloading it.

Sx
    Best Wins so far: Mediterranean cruise, holidays to Turkey, Moscow, Champney's, Disneyworld Florida, Amsterdam, St Lucia & New Zealand!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure