Santander mortgage help please!!!

Options
I have been trawling the net looking for a mortgage to suit my needs.
Seems like santander can offer what I need.
It would be a consessionary purchase, and my question is will I still need to pay a cash deposit?
Thanks

Comments

• Swansaver
    Options
    I have looked further into this and believe santander use the term undervalue transactions. Will i be considered? The vendor is my ex partner ( not married but 2 kids together) , technically classed as my landlord
  • Dave_Ham
    Dave_Ham Posts: 6,045 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You would be better off sticking to one thread, as otherwise people will be wasting time asking questions and providing comments you have had on another thread.

My point on one of the other threads was that you really need a broker. you have a very specific requirement and without formal content, no-one is going to tell you that you can or cannot go to Santander.

Engage formal advice as trying to pull this together yourself is highly likely to end in costs and not achieving what you want.
    I am a Mortgage Broker
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it.
    This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser code of conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • Swansaver
    Options
    Sorry for numerous threads but they are all asking different although similar things. Will speak to a broker but just wanted a heads up
  • Senior_Paper_Monitor
    Senior_Paper_Monitor Posts: 2,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 September 2014 at 1:22PM
    Options
    Santander will not accept that proposal.

You will have a great deal of difficulty with this transaction - you will almost certainly need a broker.

For general info - we have fairly recently had a mother to daughter (+ partner of 7 years and father of their child) concessionary rejected at a late stage because they were not married (therefore he was not related to the donor - mother)
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure