We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I'm probably being a bit thick....but...
dellwear
Posts: 96 Forumite
.....is there a list of martins appearances with links to listen/watch?
I've ha d a quick look around the forum but I can't seem to se a place were they're all linked together.
Also where I have seen links they're to different sites all over the place and the files are generally removed fairly quickly. Is it possible for MSE to host copies of the files - or YouTube et al. ??
If I've missed a link somewhere then sorry.
I've ha d a quick look around the forum but I can't seem to se a place were they're all linked together.
Also where I have seen links they're to different sites all over the place and the files are generally removed fairly quickly. Is it possible for MSE to host copies of the files - or YouTube et al. ??
If I've missed a link somewhere then sorry.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards