We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
20% ebay electrical voucher, help.
littlecub
Posts: 17
Forumite
Hi, I have noticed a ebay voucher for 20% in myebay which expires tonight, anyone have any idea what I can buy and then resell for profit? I have no idea if it is worthwhile but seems a waste to let it expire..
==========
20% off your purchase of £30.00 or more in Category Electronics up to £100.00 off. By paying with PayPal, discount doesn't apply to P&Ps. See conditions
==========
My little brother only just got a xbox one or I would have given it him (£60 saving on £300!).
Anyone any ideas?
==========
20% off your purchase of £30.00 or more in Category Electronics up to £100.00 off. By paying with PayPal, discount doesn't apply to P&Ps. See conditions
==========
My little brother only just got a xbox one or I would have given it him (£60 saving on £300!).
Anyone any ideas?
https://www.cosycaravan.com find, book & advertise private caravans made easy.
0
Comments
-
You'll be very unlikely to make a profit by the time you've accounted for eBay and PayPal fees. Far more likely to make a loss.Hi, I have noticed a ebay voucher for 20% in myebay which expires tonight, anyone have any idea what I can buy and then resell for profit? I have no idea if it is worthwhile but seems a waste to let it expire..
==========
20% off your purchase of £30.00 or more in Category Electronics up to £100.00 off. By paying with PayPal, discount doesn't apply to P&Ps. See conditions
==========
My little brother only just got a xbox one or I would have given it him (£60 saving on £300!).
Anyone any ideas?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards