PaidProductTesting Website question

Options
read in a magazine about this site, where you can sign up and then test products for them. I'm really interested in doing this so i signed up...or tried to. Entered my details just fine and they said they'd received them and sent a confirmation email. This is where I got stuck...no confirmation email. Going back to their sign up page it said if I don't receive the confirmation email then 'click here' which I did. Still no email. Even checked my junk and it hasn't landed there either. Has anyone else tried to join this site and encountered problems? It's a shame as it looks a really good site.
2020:Stationary bundle, puzzle book, Tarmac pen, bundle of games , gardening bundle, GIF collectables toy, Mars goodies, La ReDoute bundle, mug set. 2022: Feb: Maltesers biscuits, book

Comments

• lilbooboo
    Options
    no that sounds like some really dodgy site that that poster has mentioned...this one i found is called PaidProductTesting and someone further down the thread you sent me the link to, mentions that they are one of the good ones and has had no problems with them, which makes me more disappointed that i can't get properly registered with them :(
    2020:Stationary bundle, puzzle book, Tarmac pen, bundle of games , gardening bundle, GIF collectables toy, Mars goodies, La ReDoute bundle, mug set. 2022: Feb: Maltesers biscuits, book
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure