Sony Wireless Stero Headset 2.0 (PS4)

Options
I've owned these headsets before, when I bought them they were closer to £100, now they're going for under £60, this is a real steal for a quality pair of headsets for your PS4. It also works flawlessly with your PC or Mac. Highly recommended from me - will be buying my own come pay day
http://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStation%204/Games/45825/sony-wireless-stereo-headset-2-0?previousUrl=http://www.gamestop.co.uk/SearchResult/QuickSearchAjax?platform=31&typesorting=0&sdirection=ascending&skippos=50&takenum=10?&utm_source=tradedoubler

Comments

• MrJester
    MrJester Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh and quick note there is a built in mic on these you just can't see it, don't expect much from the quality of your voice so not suitable for recordings or etc but for just playing with friends it'll do just fine, you will hear the enemies perfectly :)
  • atrixblue.-MFR-.
    Options
    logitecs all day long for me, after several failed after 12 months sony headsets just cant be bothered with the brand any more.

I also have a set skullcandy slyr voice and stereo clarity S:8 M:8 (S sound) (M MIC)

logitec G930's A:10 M:7

sony wireless headseat for PS3/PC I had, S:6 M:4 many issues to boot their in the box in the attic, with the boom mic not working and a horrible fuzz form main ear driver.
  • MrJester
    MrJester Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    logitecs all day long for me, after several failed after 12 months sony headsets just cant be bothered with the brand any more.

I also have a set skullcandy slyr voice and stereo clarity S:8 M:8 (S sound) (M MIC)

logitec G930's A:10 M:7

sony wireless headseat for PS3/PC I had, S:6 M:4 many issues to boot their in the box in the attic, with the boom mic not working and a horrible fuzz form main ear driver.

The old Sony wireless headset was indeed famously awful, but like their new console, this headset is a huge improvement and you can't find fault with it, just look at it's ratings for an idea but can tell you myself the sound quality is exceptional with 3 different modes including a full surround sound option when using with the ps4. Just plug and play, both ps4 and computer. Simple USB dongle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure