🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

ELITE 11+ glitch loving, barmy bargain hunters

Options

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking. Sometimes a nice fizz is just as good as champagne, hoping that £14 prosecco will be. ;)

I have a m & s pink fizz I am working my way through, it's meant to be £19.99 bottle, really lovely. I got 12 glitchy for £4ish bottle couple years ago, down to my last 2, save them for special occasions as they as so good. :D

Did put a smile on my face the 2 Moet in one box. :T Been a bit difficult to smile today as well with other stuff going on. :o
    :) well if thats the case, you can keep my bottle of Moet they put into your case. If it made you smile, it was worth it :)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    strewth71 wrote: »
    Would rather find out before a shop that it's risky :eek: I appreciate the help. Been dithering over it for a few hours now :rotfl:

Sweet dreams :A

TS, your mystery cases sound fab :T drooling even though I am teetotal ;)

I don't drink that much either I just like sitting looking at them. :o

I still have 2 left from my box of 6 I got in February and one broke so I have only drunk 3. :rotfl:

They are safe as no one else in the house likes fizz. :D I really should have only ordered one box but temptation took over. :o I won't order anymore for a long while. It is good fun though if you can afford to splash out quite a good deal for £50. :)
  • strewth71
    strewth71 Posts: 1,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :wave:Off to bed soon, night all. Hope you manage to sleep well
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    :) well if thats the case, you can keep my bottle of Moet they put into your case. If it made you smile, it was worth it :)

Hold on you still have 7 bottles of champagne and I only have 5. :think:
  • davemorton
    Options
    Night Strewth, sleep well.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    DM were your boxes a bit small, some of my bottles were transported upside down. :eek:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    strewth71 wrote: »
    :wave:Off to bed soon, night all. Hope you manage to sleep well

Goodnight strewth, sweet dreams. :A
  • davemorton
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Hold on you still have 7 bottles of champagne and I only have 5. :think:
    Quality, not quantity silly :p
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 5 September 2014 at 12:42AM
    Options
    Some of the wombles, you (or rather I:D) can tell just by a quick glance at the receipt that they've not done things completely right!

Such as one I had earlier - where they bought 6 pint milks (which lose out vs Morries) and SP Yogurts 33p - which, as everyone knows, only compare vs M (sorry Northern Ireland!).

It does seem the 'everyday pricing' in Morries is having an effect - and it's generally helping wombles!:T Unless they get those stupid 50p items (Frijjs and Aero Mousses) - and I've been Cathedral City'd a number of times tonight:(:mad: - a lot of 'normal' stuff (in other words, we're not looking at the good offers showing on my M list) is same price in both A and M - and therefore you get the 10%. That can add up on a weekly shop receipt!

I had one good where they'd got the Sure deodorant - bought just one at £3.29. I like it when they miss the mbuy (in this case I notice it's now 3 for £5 - maybe not wanting to buy 3 and therefore went for quite expensive price for one). I thought 'this receipt looks quite good, if my Sure, that they bought me, compares vs M £1.44!'. And it did!:D:cool::T:T If they get a Morries offer item, it's obviously quite better! And I don't mind them getting the Patak's sauces at the moment (£1 vs 88p).

A few Loose Tomatoes, the White Baguette (just one please, thank you very much:T) and a Sure deodorant are a quite nice combination to help the Morries comp.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    hi sorry to be a pain but does any one know if the non bio persil 28 wash is reduced or is it just the bio dd2 could do with some please and thanks

Yes I got the 28 non bio yesterday for £3 for my DD1 for Teeny's clothes.

Don't tell our DeeDee that I actually bought 4 boxes instore yesterday 2 of each, when I should have done a c&c to get them for free along with the Lenor. :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport