Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I cancelled both my glossybox and the YND box, but I will rejoin YBD next month if it's looking good.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    Glossy box I've got 2 months left on my subscription then might use my glossy dots. Birch box sub ends in December. LMB have 8 months left as took out a year's sub! And have a 5 month sub left for souksouk. At least those ones are already paid for lol. Also get love Lula and ybd which are paid monthly so they would be the first ones to get cancelled. I'm a total beauty box addict! :)
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    Glossy box I've got 2 months left on my subscription then might use my glossy dots. Birch box sub ends in December. LMB have 8 months left as took out a year's sub! And have a 5 month sub left for souksouk. At least those ones are already paid for lol. Also get love Lula and ybd which are paid monthly so they would be the first ones to get cancelled. I'm a total beauty box addict! :)

Lol! You are! :rotfl:

I used to get. 5 or 6 at one point though so I needn't talk! I used to get GB, BB, She Said Beauty, was it Feel Unique who had one too? Also Amarya (used to be Love Lula?) Oh, and Carmine, that used to be a really good one.

Now I just get GB and YBD. I guess it helped that 3 of them are no longer in business!

If this memebox is any good though, I can see me getting more of them.
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm waiting on lucky box 9 and 10 too. Have so far managed to stay away from spoilers and reviews of #9 so I can get a surprise when it arrives.

You are so strong! I am very weak and I can't stay away from spoilers!!

Another email from Love me Beauty: "Have a box of handpicked beauty treats just for you" in 4 days
    They may replace the 3 boxes choice to customers filling a beauty profile and them sending a personalised box. There is an image of a hand picking up some beauty products, and they are all make-up!
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    sn1987a wrote: »
    Another email from Love me Beauty: "Have a box of handpicked beauty treats just for you" in 4 days
    They may replace the 3 boxes choice to customers filling a beauty profile and them sending a personalised box. There is an image of a hand picking up some beauty products, and they are all make-up!

I hope they dont do a beauty profile thing, they never seem to work with other beauty boxes. One thing i like about LMB is that you can see what you are getting in your box so you can decide it you want a box that month. Maybe they will let us choose colours/shades of products each month so we can customize it more to our needs?
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    did anyone else get an email from birchbox last week to do a survey? they are thinking of doing a slimline box that fits through most letterboxes. whats everyones thoughts on this?
  • WillowCat2002
    Options
    The eye pen is £11 for 1.2g so that makes the one in the box worth £7.33, and the lippie is £12 for 3g which makes the box one £7.20.

Did anyone get the allboxedup telegraph offer? It was a really good deal (offer closed now) plus the BellePierre 3 eyeshadow was upgraded to a 5 eyeshadow. I'll definitely look out for any more telegraph bundles they do.
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    did anyone else get an email from birchbox last week to do a survey? they are thinking of doing a slimline box that fits through most letterboxes. whats everyones thoughts on this?

I didn't get any email. A slimline box will make the delivery easier (and maybe cheaper for them?) Will they reduce the P&P?? :) I am trying to understand what effect on the size of the products the change will have.
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options

Did anyone get the allboxedup telegraph offer? It was a really good deal (offer closed now) plus the BellePierre 3 eyeshadow was upgraded to a 5 eyeshadow. I'll definitely look out for any more telegraph bundles they do.

I'm waiting for mine!
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • nat_85
    nat_85 Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    If they get the box size down it would save about £1.50 per box I think!

All my boxes have been hit and miss, I get a great GB and Crappy BB and vice versa!

I have been looking at Wantable and a few American boxes such better value!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure