Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    For me it's just been a while since I've seen a good enough offer to make subscribing worth it. I do miss getting mystery treats in the post, though!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think that my expectations are higher now and I still have a lot of products! I feel that the value of most boxes has fallen.

Latest in Beauty has some codes on the site to add some products in your order if you spend more than £25.

Glossybox code: "RAE40" to get 40% off your August glossybox.
  • Flygal
    Flygal Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    Yes! The same! I have high expectations now. I liked the M&S box and have started getting you beauty box again as they've had some nice choices recently. Signed up to Cohorted but was quite disappointed with this months box. I didn't get the flowers palette but got a self portrait one instead. I doubt I will use the colours. The foundation brush was nice though. I'm pretty sure I have enough products to last me until I'm 150!����
  • KeMo
    KeMo Posts: 62 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 1 October 2016 at 11:37PM
    Options
    Not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but 2 new boxes are:

QVC box - £20 & free P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tili-Beauty-Box-Second-Edition.product.218839.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-218839

Estee Lauder Companies (Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Aveda, Bumble & Bumble, Clinique, Origins) Breast Cancer Awareness box - £20 (£12 0f £20 to charity) but don't know about postage - on sale Monday on the above company's sites

http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/product/9743/45188/landing-pages/the-evelyn-lauder-dream-collection/the-estee-lauder-companies-uk-ireland/breast-cancer-awareness-bca-beauty-box

:T
  • sn1987a
    Options
    Thank you for posting!
  • sn1987a
    Options
    40% off October Glossybox with code: OCT40UK
  • wdah
    edited 19 November 2016 at 5:52PM
    Options
    I saw this described as a beauty box so thought I'd pop it here, I don't think it REALLY is though.

"Exclusive to Daily Telegraph readers, a brilliantly hydrating and radiance-enhancing collection of Balance Me skincare worth £84 but yours for just £15.95 inc. p&p!"

https://www.balanceme.co.uk/telegraph

Your Balance Me Seasonal Skin Saviours Collection will contain:
    • Super Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml £10.00
    • Super Toning Body Polish 50ml £10.00
    • Rose Otto Body Wash 100ml £6.00
    • Pure Skin Face Wash 50ml £11.00
    • Radiance Face Mask 30ml £12.00
    • Natural Protection Moisturiser 10ml £10.00
    • Instant Lift Pore Minimiser 5ml £10.00
    • Restore and Replenish Face Cream 15ml £11.00

You can get a 15% off code if you sign up to their email, but I'm not sure if it works alongside this because my email hasn't arrived yet.

UPDATE: You can use the welcome code WELCOMEBM15 to get 15% off, but you have to add an item not on offer to your basket, apply the code, then add the Telegraph set and remove the full price item. Total then = £13.56 delivered.

UPDATE 2: Dammit, this is a better one for "Telegraph subscribers" which also includes their eye cream (which I love):

https://www.balanceme.co.uk/body/product-family/rose-otto/telegraph-subscribers-winter-skin
  • PaulaKerr
    PaulaKerr Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 5 June 2017 at 11:52PM
    Options
    Free Gift at Glossybox: MELTEDLIPS

vouchers4u.png
    Vouchers4u.com
  • wdah
    Options
    Beware signing up to Glossybox after the 14th of the month. I took up an offer from their newsletter last week and bought a discounted box on the monthly plan that I intended to be a one-off. I cancelled when it arrived this morning, only to be told I have to have December's too:

"As per your contract, your cancellation must be received before the 14th day of the active month. Any subscription cancelled on or after the 14th day will receive the following months box as your final order."

I guess it must get a lot of complaints, as they had that warning when I cancelled on the site, and then they emailed it too.
  • wdah
    Options
    http://www.lookfantastic.com/beauty-box/black-friday-bumper-beauty-box-worth-over-100/11352401.html

Lookfantastic Bumper Black Friday Edition Box, £20

"Come and discover the best of Beauty Box 2016! We have brought together our favourite products from our 2016 Beauty Boxes to create a Bumper Black Friday Edition Box. The box will contain products from brands including:*

Nuxe
    Benefit
    Rituals
    Caudalie
    Decl!or
    Vichy
    Christophe Robin
    bareMinerals

And many more... Every box will have a minimum of 12 beauty products AND will be worth over £100! For only £20, this is a deal you just can’t miss!"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure