PerkTV

Options

Comments

• older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    i agree someone said they were making 75 dollars per week using perk apps thats around 45-50 pounds per week i'm lucky to get 20 pounds but i am very careful about the limits so wouldn't do some of the stuff mentioned on reddit.
  • basil1
    basil1 Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What can possibly happen to the screen? Batteries are cheap to replace. If you want to buy cheap phones to use only on wi-fi, check the C7 recycle store in the USA.

Hello Ciaccino, have you got the web address for this site please?

Thank you
  • older_wiser
    Options
    I'd seen that on reddit but didn't know for sure as people were disagreeing with each other.

the ios version doesn't have them and that was only updated afew days
    ago and its working like a charm.
    The android phones haven't been upgraded to the new version yet so might switch it off so it doesn't. thanks for the heads up
  • BiscuitMonster
    Options
    ciaccino wrote: »
    VERY SAD NEWS:

Perk Pop Quiz now gives only 1pt per round, even in lightning mode, if run passively. It will still give at least 2 points if using interaction.

Farewell Perk!

Thanks for the info. I noticed that there was an odd number of points added on but hadn't sat and watched it passively so I didn't know the points had dropped.
  • older_wiser
    Options
    its sad to see happen but i didn't think the old points structure was affordable for for them in the longterm.

20 pounds every 5-6 days was silly money for just leaving a phone on running videos i will still earn around 15 pounds per week so i'll probably still do it until the phones breakdown
    free money is free money after all

but i agree having just one phone running perk isn't very profitable
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I decided to try Perk TV again, however I can't get pop quiz to work at all, and I have only got 40 points and have been running the tv for hours, seems to me it would take months before I will be able to cash out. Am I doing something wrong?
  • older_wiser
    Options
    i get around 3500 perk points per day half that i used to get before they cut the points awarded.

how many phones have you got running ? if its only one you won't get many and it will take quite sometime to cash out.

The new update has also caused problems with people complaining of blank screens and constant crashing along with 24 hr bans for some people.
  • Sugarcandy
    Options
    Hi I only had one phone running this morning, then I remembered another old one and started that one up. I have now made it to 72 points. Are you running your phones 24 hours a day?
  • older_wiser
    Options
    yes i have 5 on the go

i cashout every 5 days its nowhere near as lucrative as it used to be but its free money for just having your old phones running videos so for me its worth keeping it going.

i'm not sure i'd start a perk farm if i was starting again though

before the cut in points i was getting 80+ pounds per month.
  • Sugarcandy
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I was hoping to make £10 a month but it looks like it might just be £5 if i'm lucky. Might not be worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure