Wanted (please!) - PG Cuppa Club Codes!!

Options

Comments

• frogthedog
    frogthedog Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi I too am collecting the PG Tips codes. I did not realise this was about to close. I am in need of 70 points . If anyone could help me I would be most grateful

TIA
    FTD
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :( This code has been used without thanks ( I have now thanked to stop people trying it when it has already been used )
    TIA
    Try this one

PGAT 77 WWP 1

As per some time soon's post, looks like it's already been used. But thankyou for the thought Andrew :)

FWIW, I had to go and get another box of 240 (well, I didn't have to, but I was so close to getting the mugs :) ) so I've now managed to order 2 :j Thanks to all who donated their codes :T and when I've finally exhausted my seemingly endless supply of tea, and buy more tea bags, I'll make sure I "pay it back". (It may take some time :o)
  • some_time_soon
    Options
    Hi I am collecting PG Tips codes and would be most grateful for any spare or unwanted codes that people may have.
    Please post on thread

TIA

There was a post said that the promotion ended at the end of August but my account is still open and I have contacted the PG Tips Cuppa Club who told me they have no planes to stop the club in the immidate future so I'm not sure what happened
  • Gloria_Steeth
    Options
    ---

There was a post said that the promotion ended at the end of August but my account is still open and I have contacted the PG Tips Cuppa Club who told me they have no planes to stop the club in the immidate future so I'm not sure what happened

Some Time Soon,

If you refer back to Post #1 on this thread you'll see it was the Oliver Bonas alphabet mugs that were finishing at the end of August, not the PG Tips Cuppa Club itself. Other rewards are still available. :)
  • shaunos88
    Options
    Pgcpwt4cx1
  • bambibear
    Options
    shaunos88 wrote: »
    Pgcpwt4cx1

Used now. I wish people would at least click thanks to show as used or post that they'd used.
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    9TBJ6C happy to help.
  • Barny1979
    Barny1979 Posts: 7,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Code too short peewhyeff, but thank you for posting
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sorry, I hadn't realised there are different clubs. The code was on a card inside our very large bag of t bags. I now see it's called AFTERNOON TEA CLUB.
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    In the spirit of "paying it back" here's a couple of codes if anyone's in need :)
    PGXNPL8RLY
    PGJNNF6TX4
    If someone uses them, please click "thanks" or acknowledge with a quick reply, so everyone else knows when they've been used :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure