IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

VCS they wouldn't would they?

Options
VCS have recently changed all their signs on the industrial estate next to John Lennon Airport from "No Parking on DYL at any Time" to the same as the approach road "No Stopping at any Time".

I was driving down there yesterday and noticed the ANPR van parked up, in an entrance way. Driving a little further there was a road block as a manhole cover had collapsed.

Vehicles had to stop if anything was coming from the opposite direction. If you stopped and from where the ANPR van was parked if he took an image it would simply show you as stopped.

After seeing the way they deal with any JLA stops, it does make me wonder if we see any from this area.

Also makes you think with the "No Stopping at any Time" how people are going to get off the buses at the bus stops. :cool:

Comments

• bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Stopping still isn't parking, so still no keeper liability and yet more illegal requests for keeper details.
    Je suis Charlie.
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got a friendly wave of the ANPR van driver today as I warned a van driver that he was sneaking up on him, I hope he moved before he got him.

Going by his hand gestures he must have had two of something and then as I drove past he seemed to be shaking coffee beans! Unless he thought I was a *^~#ing *@#ker. :o

I shook my coffee beans back just in case it was a secret greeting! :)
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    esmerobbo wrote: »
    I got a friendly wave of the ANPR van driver today as I warned a van driver that he was sneaking up on him, I hope he moved before he got him.

Going by his hand gestures he must have had two of something and then as I drove past he seemed to be shaking coffee beans! Unless he thought I was a *^~#ing *@#ker. :o

I shook my coffee beans back just in case it was a secret greeting! :)

A Very Crude Suggestion on his part :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport