Options

Comments

• MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yoshi88 wrote: »
    It's Sunday but says for me that there are no Hitapps available :huh::(

Check your email! Seems the week is starting on Monday from now on. Guidelines have also been updated, only as we can't currently access the HitApp we have to wait till tomorrow to download them. Which is a bit annoying considering there's been nothing better to do today. Or for the previous three, for that matter.. :angry:
  • extraJam
    Options
    Interesting. Doesn't really make any difference to me, though guess it makes weekends a bit easier not having to worry about getting hours in.
    271906 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    I liked working on a Sunday... but it doesn't make a massive difference to me, although do have more on during the week. Will try and make it work though
    Options
    Is work not showing for anyone else?
  • Yoshi88
    Yoshi88 Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    I started doing some earlier, but about ten minutes in they ran out.
  • MallRat
    Options
    271906 wrote: »
    Is work not showing for anyone else?

Tasks ran out at around 3pm for me. Seems we've now gone from 5/6 days a week to less than 2, then.. :huh:
    Options
    Is a bit annoying now.

I thought with it being February, work would last right up until the end of the month.
  • extraJam
    extraJam Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    Is a bit annoying now.

I thought with it being February, work would last right up until the end of the month.

I guess they do it by the week? What with payment cycles always being 4 or 5 weeks anyhow.

Anyway yeah, this time seems like tasks actually ran out rather than the task disappearing.
    Options
    extraJam wrote: »
    I guess they do it by the week? What with payment cycles always being 4 or 5 weeks anyhow.

Anyway yeah, this time seems like tasks actually ran out rather than the task disappearing.

Ahh, that's true actually! It probably is done by the week.

Can't complain too much. I did have a fairly good month getting the hours in.
  • MallRat
    Options
    Can't complain too much. I did have a fairly good month getting the hours in.

Worst by far for me. Am currently around 17 hours below the previous lowest.

Can I ask what peoples' RPH tends to be across a typical month? Seeing as they don't tell us like at Appen. Cos I sometimes think if I worked a bit slower, I'd have the energy to do a greater number of hours when work's actually available.. :p
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback