Money Dashboard free service cashback and shares!

Options
This account aggregation service is currently available for signups from imutual with an offer of £13.30 cashback and 130 shares!

http://www.imutual.co.uk/money-dashboard

The cashback/shares transaction apparently tracks when you add one of your online accounts.

Their FAQ provides these assurances for the security of the site:
Money Dashboard has invested heavily to create a secure access environment. We have had a full external audit of our security arrangements by Security Alliance (global provider of high quality, award winning security testing and monitoring services), that provides similar services for banks and governments. Money Dashboard does not receive or ever store your online banking credentials (username, password, etc.)

Comments

• Sarah7
    Sarah7 Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Looks like the cashback is now £13.70 and 134 shares. lol
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I signed up to this recently at the £13.50 rate and was very impressed at how quickly it tracked,
    I've only just joined up with imutual after too many issues with tcb and the tracking is far better and quicker there than the other larger sites.
    Well worth investigating imutual even if just to add as another option and try out.
    Rates are actually very good on the whole and I'd imagine the more members they sign up, the better the rates overall.
    Sharing is caring. ;)
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • ffacoffipawb
    ffacoffipawb Posts: 3,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    B_M wrote: »
    I signed up to this recently at the £13.50 rate and was very impressed at how quickly it tracked,
    I've only just joined up with imutual after too many issues with tcb and the tracking is far better and quicker there than the other larger sites.
    Well worth investigating imutual even if just to add as another option and try out.
    Rates are actually very good on the whole and I'd imagine the more members they sign up, the better the rates overall.
    Sharing is caring. ;)

4 years with imutual and no problems. Unlike the execrable quidco.
  • B_M
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    4 years with imutual and no problems. Unlike the execrable quidco.

I've just really started to use imutual after issues with tcb.
    Quidco had tcb type issues a few years back, hence jumping to tcb.
    But logically, we should be a member of all the main cash back sites and use the one that offers the best service and value. Maybe even taking a few pence less for the better service.
    They are all free, unless you pay for the premium services and tcb's 'plus' is a joke as I've had to get most of my cash myself and still pay for the service!
    If say Quidco have 4 million members, tcb have 3 million members and perhaps imutual 1 million members, then there won't be 8 million different members.
    Maybe 5 million members across all 3 sites, with some having double or triple accounts with the above 3.
    So it's not rocket science to suggest all 5 million members should equally be a member of all 3 sites and then it would be a level playing field and the those with the best offers and service would win (or should).
    Until imutual catch up and perhaps Getpoundsback also, the big 2 will dictate.
    So, support the smaller sites and you might be pleasantly surprised. The quicker you join up, the better, and best of all it costs you absolutely nothing.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • ffacoffipawb
    ffacoffipawb Posts: 3,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    B_M wrote: »
    I've just really started to use imutual after issues with tcb.
    Quidco had tcb type issues a few years back, hence jumping to tcb.
    But logically, we should be a member of all the main cash back sites and use the one that offers the best service and value. Maybe even taking a few pence less for the better service.
    They are all free, unless you pay for the premium services and tcb's 'plus' is a joke as I've had to get most of my cash myself and still pay for the service!
    If say Quidco have 4 million members, tcb have 3 million members and perhaps imutual 1 million members, then there won't be 8 million different members.
    Maybe 5 million members across all 3 sites, with some having double or triple accounts with the above 3.
    So it's not rocket science to suggest all 5 million members should equally be a member of all 3 sites and then it would be a level playing field and the those with the best offers and service would win (or should).
    Until imutual catch up and perhaps Getpoundsback also, the big 2 will dictate.
    So, support the smaller sites and you might be pleasantly surprised. The quicker you join up, the better, and best of all it costs you absolutely nothing.

I don't know how many members imutual has, perhaps their rep here can advise, but I would guess it is more like 50,000 than 1,000,000. I may be (very) wrong though.
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    I don't know how many members imutual has, perhaps their rep here can advise

Happy to oblige :)

We've had around 18000 registrations of which:
    - 9600 have verified their email address
    - 4700 have clicked out to a merchant
    - 5200 have completed their shareholder registration

Comparison with figures claimed by other sites can be misleading thoug, e.g. see here

Hope that helps
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • B_M
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    @imutual company representative, I'm astonished at the low membership numbers and millions are actually losing out here.
    The tracking really has been first class. No complaints at all and to be fair, no cookies cleared either as only small amounts.
    I can't believe the rates you are offering and beating the 'big boys'. Well done on what you state and I only hope the service you are offering reaps it's rewards.
    Try getting that transparency from the 'big boys'!
    ps, I've even messaged today as one purchase actually tracked at £37.50 and it was only a £30 'click and collect' spend.
    Try out the first class tracking yourselves @ http://www.imutual.co.uk/
    Keep up the great work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure