47 CD Bob Dylan Complete Album Collection £94- Possible Amazon Pricing Error !!!

edited 9 July 2014 at 12:45PM in Music MoneySaving
Mark_FMark_F Forumite
57 Posts
edited 9 July 2014 at 12:45PM in Music MoneySaving
This collection came out last year and I have seen it for as much as £439.
It comprises 47 cds:

41 Album titles including all studio and live albums (14 of which are newly remastered and including 4 double albums )
2 album set of non album and b side tracks - although there are no new tracks here, it collects additional tracks on various greatest hits albums, the Biograph collection and the Original Bootleg Collection vols 1-3.
The collection includes the long deleted album 'Dylan' which I have been trying to obtain for many years but have only seen it on EBay for about £50.

Please see below for link- Amazon have numerous prices for the same item on their website and if you search for it you will find the price of £125.32 (as of now) but if you look at the other sellers of the same item available one of them is Amazon UK for £94.99 with free delivery!!!

I already have all of the albums except 'Dylan' so I'm going to sell my existing albums on EBay etc, and including the duplicated greatest hits tracks,
estimate that I should be able to get around £120 for them (conservative estimate) so this represents a free upgrade!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00F6Y3FKW/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides