🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Martin's Newsletter - Tesco Clubcard points on Lego

Options
Just read Martins newsletter today and seen an offer for bonus clubcard points on Lego online at Tesco Direct, I'm looking to find out if any of you wonderful peoples out there would know any inside 'tricks' to maximise these bonus points.

Reason I ask is my son is always looking for Star Wars Lego and not knowing what else to get for upcoming birthday and Xmas we could get some of the bigger priced items and collect double bonuses under different transactions. So does anyone know if this will be possible or if it will be limited to one bonus per clubcard.

cheers, and if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to point me in the correct direction, I did search but couldn't find a relevant thread.

Thanks again.
Thanks to all the competition posters.

Comments

• smitchy73
    smitchy73 Posts: 2,558 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Decided to bite the bullet and try it, four transactions for just over £50 four lots of 1000 bonus points, one bonus per transaction in case anyone is interested. Birthday and Xmas sorted for one little boy.
    Thanks to all the competition posters.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family