Ways to make money?

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm sure I'm probably opening myself up to allsorts here.

I am currently unemployed and I study part time and act as house 'wife' at home for my husband.

I never worked well with regular bosses to be honest and I am looking at ways I can generate my own income. I'm an EXTREMELY hard worker in everything I do.

I have tried Kleeneze and I know people say it works.. people don't. Well it ruined my reputation in the are and I didn't make much as kept buying more and more books.

I'm looking for something a little different. I have all hours of the day to focus on building something properly but I don't know where to start.

For the moment I have a mystery shop ready to do tomorrow and a few survey sites and Qmee but that's now really going to create a decent income over time.

Happy to start with pennies as a novice if I see progress over time.
Any help would be appreciated as I'm feeling a bit unfulfilled. :cool:

Comments

• Bonzowaite
    Bonzowaite Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm sure I'm probably opening myself up to allsorts here.

I am currently unemployed and I study part time and act as house 'wife' at home for my husband.

I never worked well with regular bosses to be honest and I am looking at ways I can generate my own income. I'm an EXTREMELY hard worker in everything I do.

I have tried Kleeneze and I know people say it works.. people don't. Well it ruined my reputation in the are and I didn't make much as kept buying more and more books.

I'm looking for something a little different. I have all hours of the day to focus on building something properly but I don't know where to start.

For the moment I have a mystery shop ready to do tomorrow and a few survey sites and Qmee but that's now really going to create a decent income over time.

Happy to start with pennies as a novice if I see progress over time.
    Any help would be appreciated as I'm feeling a bit unfulfilled. :cool:

The obvious places to look IMO are:

1. GPT / Survey sites like Swagbucks etc - have a look in those forums for more details
    2. Text Q & A sites like 63336 etc.
    3. If you have a smart phone, plenty of ways to earn a few £ downloading apps for free etc - Roamler App & Click & Walk
    4. Milk The Blog if you want to get paid a little £ for writing short blog posts an engaging in the community.
    5. If you are more adventurous, blogging / affiliate marketing (but this is not going to earn you money in short-term - more of a long-term business plan)

I'm sure that I have missed things out, but hope you get a few ideas there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure