Had my final OR interview today

Hi all, well its been an eventful week.

I went BR on Monday, spoke to the OR Tuesday morning and then this afternoon I had my more in depth discussion. When I say in depth it lasted all of 15 minutes.

I have a rental property that my soon to be ex lives in so that took up most of the conversation. Its in negative equity but the OR will have an interest in it for a period of 3 years should that situation change.

As far as my SOA goes, we didn't really discuss it. My OR said that he could see that there was very little money left over so wouldn't be looking at an IPA (or is it IPO) but should anything change then I should contact him. There was no discussion about sky tv, mobile phones, holiday funds etc etc (which were all in there).

So that's it - this week has flown by and I'm so pleased and relieved to have it all done so quickly and painlessly. I would say the hardest part for me was completing form 6.28 and getting the fees together.

Oh, and this morning I went back to court to ask for a bailiff to be appointed to serve divorce papers on my ex. In for a penny, in for a pound.:p

WW

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family