New Boots App for personalised offers

edited 26 June 2014 at 6:01AM in Freebies (no spend required)
2 replies 3.4K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Ambassador
16.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
Ambassador
edited 26 June 2014 at 6:01AM in Freebies (no spend required)
I have posted this on the freebies as sometimes we get freebies from the Advantage Machine whereas the app will apply it straight to your card for the next time you shop. I always lose the paper tokens so this will be great for me.

http://www.boots.com/en/_1497000/?affwin&awc=2041_1403758438_7b76c950152bf24629b3c678b84a8ffd&cm_mmc_o=-uubkbzfwlCjCKww5kbELCjCvi%20i9%20niioCjCC

Simply log into My Offers with your Boots Advantage Card to discover your great, personalised offers. Select the ones you love and they will be instantly loaded onto your Boots Advantage Card, ready to redeem in store, with no need for paper vouchers. If you don't already have a Boots Advantage Card, sign up for free today for these specially selected offers that you won't want to miss.

You can also use the Boots app to:

Shop the widest range of Boots products, you can even choose to collect them from store the very next day
Be the first to hear about the hottest Boots news and events
Use the store locator to find your most convenient store
Scan product barcodes to discover more about those must-have items, including ratings and reviews
It's everything you could need, right at your fingertips

If you dont have a compatible phone, just log into Boots, go to the My advantage Card tab and all of your personalised offers should be there.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

• just logged in and got this message

The Digital Offers service is currently unavailable. Please check back soon.
    "what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Ambassador
    16.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    just logged in and got this message

The Digital Offers service is currently unavailable. Please check back soon.

You dont have to use the app
    Just log in on the actual website and not through the app, go to my advantage card and then to the offers.
    I went into Boots yesterday and the lady said that I had a double points voucher on my account if I wanted to use it.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum