We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Self-employed mortgage question
Comments
-
I would have thought more like 4x than 5x and maybe less.0
-
desperate_times wrote: »I would have thought more like 4x than 5x and maybe less.
Due to the £50,000 residential repayment mortgage that I have?0 -
Santander, Halifax, and Nationwide will all lend to 75. I am 57, my OH is 39. We've just been approved for a new 17.5 year mortgage. I have a good public service pension.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards