NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

3000 Free Northern Homeshow tickets 4th-6th July (manchester central)

sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Ambassador
16.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
Ambassador
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-northern-home-show-tickets-7426275189?discount=NHS

Northern Home Show logo3,000 free Northern Home Show tickets*
Register and print tickets for 4-6 Jul
3,000 avail
Register online at The Northern Home Show* (the code NHS needs to be entered for discount) and your ticket will be emailed to you instantly. You can select one or two tickets for entry from Fri 4 to Sun 6 Jul at Manchester Central. The offer's available until 3,000 tickets go or until Thu 3 Jul, whichever's sooner. No booking fee is required for the free tickets.

Tickets usually cost £8 on the door or £9 (incl a £1 booking fee) in advance. It's worth knowing under 16s go free anyway. It's on 10am-5pm Fri-Sat and 10am-4pm Sun and one ticket gets you in on all three days. You'll receive email confirmation once registered, which you must print out and bring with you on the day/s to get in.

The Northern Home Show say visitors will be able to attend free seminars led by experts within the industry on topics such as design, self-builds, property investments and eco-building. Plus DIY workshops to entertain the kids, as well as yourselves

thanks to powercuts on hd.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum